“Dr. Jeff” is a leader in his ground-breaking approach to healt.
He’s constantly innovating and finding solutions, products, and techniques to help improve his patients’ lives. But he doesn’t stop there. He integrates caring, loving and a spiritual consciousness into his work.
- Why successfully disrupting the market-even when you’re ahead of your time is key.
- What’s T.R.E. and why it may improve the quality of your life.
- The reason healing patients is getting harder every 5 years and why it’s important to constantly detoxify, even when you currently have “good health”.
- Three mindful steps to healing that you can easily apply every day.
- How innovation must be at the forefront of any business looking to improve people’s quality of life.
- You can CREATE a profession you’re passionate about by incorporating your unique approach.
- Who said you needed to just BE ONE THING in life when there are so many to explore!
- We all need to get healthy NOW because later it might be too late for some.
Dr Jeff McCombs is an author, speaker, visionary and creative disruptor in the field of healthcare.
He has worked with Olympic and Professional athletes, dancers, CEO’s, and people from all walks of life from around the world. He is the author of 3 books:
His 1st book, “LifeForce : A Dynamic Plan for Health, Vitality, and Weight Loss“ is based on how the human body functions and interacts in this modern world. His 2nd book, “The Everything Candida Diet Book” looks at candida and the various ways to treat it. His 3rd book, “The Everything Guide to the Autoimmune Diet“, explores autoimmunity and diet-based solutions.
In 2011, Dr. McCombs launched the Candida Library, a free educational resource compiling thousands of research articles, photos, and videos of Candida and its effects on the body.
From his ground-breaking approach to digestive and whole body health, to his award-winning children’s vitamins, and his advanced concepts in food science, Dr. McCombs is constantly found at the forefront of innovation in healthcare.
Follow Dr. McCombs